Experience and expertise:
• Campaign process and time management
• Google webmaster tools & analytics
• Understanding of html and web 2.0 concepts
• Blogging and press release / news posting
• Advanced social network marketing
• Website advertising / PPC including budget management
• Website design and product placement
• Domain management
• Hosting management & FTP administration
• Forum community development with dedicated communication to users.
• European event organisation for international clients
• AV production, editing and publishing
• Content development
• IT technical support
• Multiplatform CMS management (e.g. WordPress, Joomla)
• Customer relationship management
• Public and media relations
• Photography and post production (product / lifestyle / scene)
• Guest lecturer at Southampton Solent university ‘Digital marketing within the music industry’
Software / Tools Knowledge: Slack, Trello, Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot, Hootsuite, Power Point, Fireworks, Photoshop, Excel, Word, Illustrator + PDF building, Premiere, Lightroom, Pro Tools, Ableton among other audio related software, Github, PPC advertising, FBML, Flickr, Google (Places,Pages, Analytics), LinkedIn (Profiles, Company Profiles, Groups), Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube(revenue + insights).
Outsourcing opportunities – With the potential to cut costs on future technical development, my broad range of industry professional contacts come at my disposal: Social network app developers, iphone and android app developers, Java platform developers, c++ programmers, graphic designers, flash and animation designers, VR and AR developers.
Agile digital marketing consultant located in the south east of England (North Hampshire). Currently available to take on new projects and to review potential full time positions.